About Cookies and personal information
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent from our web server and which is saved on your computer. The text file is not harmful and contains no program code. Cookies are used on many websites to give visitors access to different functions and to provide statistics on how visitors move about on the website. No cookies contain information that can be linked to an individual person or IP address.
What types of different cookies are there?
There are two types of cookies. Session cookies are only used during your visit to a website. The cookie is stored temporarily in your computer’s memory and automatically disappears when you close your web browser.
The other type of cookie (permanent cookie) is saved for a longer time and has an expiry date. When the date is passed the cookie is automatically erased when you return to the website that created it. Itello uses both types of cookies.
- For more reliable visit statistics.
- To make usage easier when e.g. forms have to be filled in.
- For the comments feature.
- For logging in and security at customer portals.
Analysis tool for the website
Google can transfer the collected information to third parties if it is required according to the law or in those cases, a third party handles the information on behalf of Google. Google cannot connect the same IP addresses with other data that it holds.
If you do not want to accept cookies no information is gathered.
Third party cookies
Itello may also use third-party cookies. These come from companies we cooperate with e.g. for statistics and functions in order that our visitors are able to share and distribute information. These cookies cannot be linked to an individual person or IP number.
How do you block cookies?
If you want to prevent cookies on your computer, you can do this by setting in your browser’s security or privacy settings so that it blocks cookies or be informed whether a website contains cookies. Instructions on cleaning cookies in your web browser are available on Google’s help pages. Here are step-by-step guides for the most common browsers.
Have you any questions?
Treatment of personal data
Personal Data Responsible
Itello AB, corporate identity number 556638-5968, is responsible for the personal data processed as below.
To: Personal Data Responsible
SE 111 35 Stockholm
Details to be managed
The tasks that Itello handles are:
• contact details in the form of the name, social security number, national registration and invoice address, telephone number, e-mail address etc,
• Login information in the form of username, password, computer name, IP address etc.
• For employee data related to employment in the form of salary, tax payments, absence, retirement, insurance, pictures, etc.
• for job seekers in connection with the application in the form of application documents, CV, etc.
• For representatives of existing and potential customers, in addition to contact information and, if applicable, login information, also title/role, company, history of contacts with Itello, etc.
Objectives of the treatment
Itello processes personal data in order to be able to complete entered agreements, prior to entering into contracts such as procurement/inquiries etc, for management of employment and recruitment, as well as for administration and procurement of suppliers.
Personal data is also processed for marketing, product, service and customer analyze. The purpose of this processing is marketing, partly process, business and system development. We do this to improve our product and service offerings and our other offers.
Itello may also process personal data to comply with statutory, other statutory or governmental obligations, eg. accounting or reporting to the tax office.
Handing out of data to another
Itello may share personal data with authorities and partners. Collaborators include, for example, partners for recruitment, administration of employee benefits or for market or customer analyzes. When Itello handles data to authorities, we do so to the extent that we have a legal obligation to do so, such as to the tax authorities and regulatory authorities.
Itello does not sell personal information.
Selection and deletion
Itello does not save personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected unless otherwise provided by law. Information relating to contractual relations is saved in the course of a contractual relationship and under subsequent obligations, such as guarantees. Data processed for accounting purposes is generally saved for up to 10 years.
Automated individual decision making
Itello does not perform automated decision making. Protection of personal data Itello has taken appropriate technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect the data we have against loss, abuse and unauthorized access, deletion, alteration and destruction. Such actions include, for example, limitations of authority, encryption, identification and deletion.
As a registered person, you have rights in respect of the personal information we have about you. You have the following rights:
• Registry Extract: You as an individual are entitled to, once a calendar year, after a written application under this form sent to Itello, be informed of what personal information Itello is processing about you. The application must be signed by you requesting the extract.
• Correction or deletion: If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to request correction of the data, subject to any restrictions imposed by law or other constitution. You also have the right to get data deleted in some cases. However, please note that, depending on the circumstances, Itello may retain and use data to comply with legal obligations or claim a legal claim.
• Treatment Limitation: If you are not entitled to deletion, you may request processing of these data. However, Itello may process your data for other purposes if it is necessary to claim a legal claim.
• Opposition to marketing and profiling: If you do not wish your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, the notification must be made in writing to Itello. The application must contain the name, e-mail address and possibly company/organisation.
• Data Portability: You are entitled to obtain personal information that you provided to us in a machine-readable format. This applies only to personal data that you have provided and are processed to fulfil an agreement. The request for disclosure or transfer to another personally responsible person must be made in writing to Itello and be signed by you to whom the disclosure relates.
All requests for the exercise of your rights are sent to Itello in writing at the address above under "Contact Information" with information about what the request concerns.
Change in Policy
At all times the data protection policy is always published on the Itello website. However, it may be updated over time.